Specially designed to measure on molten metal surfaces above 800ºC. Works on all High temperature alloys.
- °Stable readings in harsh environments
- Optimized for high temperature alloys
- Non Contact Measurement
- Easy to install
The ProV Digital Camera Sensor from Precimeter combines high performance laser triangulation with all the control functions you need to maintain molten metal level.
The patented digital camera technology in the Precimeter sensors, results in very high performance and accuracy. The advanced technology makes it possible to give stable readings even when the material reflectivity changes dramatically and in harsh conditions with smoke, steam and fire. The ProV series is developed and optimized to measure on high temperature molten metal surfaces above 800 ºC.
|Laser sensor type||Clearance distance||Measurement range||Resolution|
|CD180R200||180 mm (7.1")||200 mm (7.9")||0.05mm (0.002")|
|CD1150R400||1150 mm (45.3")||400 mm (15.8")||0.1mm (0.004")|
|CD1000R900||1000 mm (39.4")||900 mm (35.4")||0.22mm (0.009")|
- Light source: Laser diode (violet)
- Laser power: < 30 mW, FDA Class 3B
- Sampling frequency: 250 Hz
- Configuration interface: RS232C
- Analog output: 4-20 mA (optional 0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA)
- Power requirement: 18-32 VDC, < 1A
- Non-linearity: ±0.2% of Measurement range
- Relative humidity: 25-85% (non condensing)
- Environmental protection: IP65 (NEMA4)
For questions and/or sales inquiries please contact email@example.com